Cambiare logo operatore con SSH..e crearli!

quoto :sneaky2:

no ho solo il WINTERBOARD installato dove trovo invece SUMMERBOARD

è stato un mio errore…mi sono già scusato…non fate gli avvocati adesso :wink:

anke io ho winterboard ma mi compare la cartella summerboard…non so come aiutarti…mi spiace

per quelli wind copiate questa cartella in carrier bundles

fatto ma dopo ilo riavvio il logo rimane normale…

no non volgio fare l’avvocato…tutti possono sbagliare…:wink:

allora ho provato in un altro modo apri installer aggiungi le repository Repository Menu’ : Mkv.Mobi e fai una ricerca con filtro wind c’è carrier bundle wind lo installi e dovrebbe fungere

Nuovo logo…con la mela

Ho creato il logo con la mela…eccolo:

Sotto per il download…(non so se funzionano con Wind e voda…gli altri si)

mooooooolto bello anche questo :wink: complimenti…

E dopo il logo con la mela per chi ama la casa produttrice in generale ecco il logo che fa per voi :stuck_out_tongue:

Download:

Bello questo topic…complimenti.

Sos

It is a good artical and helpful for me to read it.There is a short story as follows:Dawn Chulu, a night’s slumber and recovery in the markets, people also began a one-day lives. At this time, the Canadian city of Edmonton downtown and Johnson reported a while Qichu drops the voice: “Save me. Kuaiba rescued me from here to ah……” Xunsheng to find and saw a beautifulthe girl was held in a narrow window shop, her body was a box of goods into boxes surrounded by, unable to move at all. Beauty of this screaming, natural alerted the past pedestrians. Showcase surrounded by Wai becamewall. See a much more pedestrian-glass window, before pointing to the beauty around her body into the box me into the new products, “activist” brand filter cigarettes, crying: "Gentlemen, ladies, these cigarettes do not Sold out, then I can not go out, please help help, poor pitiful me! “Beauty Qiwan moving people out of instinct Lianai heart Youranersheng, have purchased” activist "brand filter cigarettes, not at How long, surrounded by the beauty of the cigarettes are sold out, only Potiweixiao beauty, sweet and shouted: “Thank you! Thank you!” People’s confidence back. A group of customers left, also issued a Qichu beauty and Johnson’s voice drops: “Save me……” Therefore also new to a group of onlookers. They also bought the same “activist” brand cigarettes, “rescue” the beauty. Open to the news travels, the people of the neighbourhood to “rescue beauty”, the “activist” brand filter cigarettes on sale in five days out of 1 million packets. A long time, people know that this is the cigarette promoters gimmicks, but they still can not help but to look at beautiful women, did not intend to Maiyan, to see the beauty of the points on. Shaodai also buy a few packets, since the smoke is always pumping, we saw beauty, pumping smoke, Why not? » Later. People know this is a beauty in the manufacturing of the robot Weimiaoweixiao, but they still come to this store, some people feel that the robot more novel, some people think that beauty can impede weathering, the robot will have a look at some of the value, to Instead of people has increased, of course, “activist” brand filter cigarettes are sold in more of. Also at some time, store the glass window in the robot removed. Qichu beauty can no longer hear the hue and Johnson drop sound, but people do not see beauty have to buy “activist” brand filter cigarettes, because such a pure taste of cigarettes, affordable, they have this habit of absorption A cigarette. In this way, “activist” brand cigarettes in the marketthe foot._________________________________from:www.just4gold.comFFXI GilAge of Conan Gold 2moons dilworld of warcraft gold

qualcuno conosce qualche modo per cambiare la scritta nessun servizio…grazie in anticipo

eila…cè nessuno…sono solo…:P…eheh…

cacchio ma non e’ giusto che chi come me non ha il 3g sbloccato non puo’ fare un ca…, che schifo.

cosi’ e’…anchio non ho fatto il kailbreack per ora , ma penso di farlo abbastanza presto…

grazie 1000… ho provato diverse volte ma non cavo un ragno dal buco… ho gestore “tre”… qualcuno mi può dare una mano? grazie in anticipo…

nn riesco nemmeno io con tim quello originale…vb lascio perde

ciao ragazzi
ho scoperto come inserire il logo operatore per tutti quelli che hanno l’iphone
2G FW 2.1 ed utilizzano la Wind.
allora dovete innanzi tutto inserire la cartella WIND_Italy.bundle all’interno della directory: /System/Library/Carrier Bundles.
poi inserite i vostri file che avete creato con il nome di

Default_CARRIER_WIND.png;
FSO_CARRIER_WIND.png.

dopo fatto questo rinominate la cartella WIND_Italy.bundle in 22288.

Ed ecco che come per magia avrete il Vostro logo Personale.
Spero di esservi stato utile
ciao:P
Ah!!! la cartella WIND_Italy.bundle la trovate in formato rar a pagina 5 di questa discussione…