suoni sms iphone

Ho un problema con i suoni sms dell’iphone. In pratica quando vado su impostazioni-suono sms e clicco sui diversi suoni il tel li riproduce,ma qualsiasi tipo imposti all’arrivo di un nuovo sms il telefono riproduce sempre e solo il suono n°1…Qualcuno sa spiegarmi il motivo?? Ho un Iphone 3g jb firmware 2.2

Bè evidentemente c’è un problema di software… prova a riavviare l’iphone e vedi se il problema persiste… altrimenti puoi andare a fare un giro in ssh nelle cartelle degli sms e aggiurtene tu di nuovi! (tanto quelli di serie fanno pietà)
Usa questo link e prova a crearli! :cool:
Guida: come creare le suonerie per gli SMS dell’iPhone | ILaRia Lab

Ho provato ha riavviare ma il problema persiste.In pratica l iphone riproduce sempre e solo il primo suono che è l unico che ho modificato seguendo la guida che mi hai postato…
potresti essere cosi gentile da postarmi i 6 suoni di default dell iphone cosi provo a ripristinare i suoni originali e vedo se torna a funzionare normalmente
grazie!!

Azz non hai fatto una copia di backup dai suoni prima di andarlo a modificare?! :frowning:
Perchè ora sono al lavoro e non posso inviarteli… se mai cerco qualche sito su zio google che permette di scaricarli e te lo posto!

ok grazie…purtroppo ho dimenticato di fare il backup dei suoni,se nn trovi niente su google quando torni a casa potresti inviarmeli magari tramite msn?

Ok no problem! tornerò un pò tardino tipo alle 20.30! aggiungimi e te li invio! :wink:

fatto…ti ho aggiunto ai miei contatti msn…
vincenzo@barattilio.it
a dopo grazie

I bought Yves saint laurent shoes sale
today!

1 day, wandering, I all of a sudden noticed a few new Cheap chanel handbags
color-Grenade. At first, I find myself amazing, this area of the particular deal as compared to while using sequence colour black, reddish, bright to better highlight it is beauty, gorgeous outcomes.
There after, I am going to remember this kind of carrier, find the type folks all over the place to see images, obtaining received acceptance underneath the mature mommy but also to reward personally officially signed up like a druggist, for you to help the very first 1 / 2 of 2011 right now, the last morning of the superb expression associated with this transfer assume consider this kind of child bag evening.

Check out hey is often a big cardstock bag, good beneficial excess weight, from the louis vuitton handbags
Boutique for you to my vehicle, put prevailed chemical p:

Start the handbag, disclosing an important brownish cardboard boxes:

And then open that, certainly not this carrier years old, of course outside, delicate handbag, this kind of handbag is very important, you should definitely in the usual case needs to be put into a particular smooth handbag, equally to shield your hand bags, furthermore, , buckskin hand bags need to breathe in way too!

Next, Dangdang whenever! My “Eye Candy” fantastic debut!

This is the Epi string, I really like this kind of string for a lot of causes, anyone to the actual cortex, and also other Chloe Outlet
-old blossoms, black board, white aboard just isn’t natural leather, but natural leather. 2 Cheap Gucci Outlet
specializing in the previous one particular bouquets, black table, white aboard too much counterfeited, any large rock came along, struck five men and women, about three everyone is transporting your previous bouquets Cheap Gucci Store
Speedy, there is a “Bang Bang” also used the road to get 10. 3 in order to block even though the actual fake louis vuitton handbags
handbag, one can begin to see the real appear and this series is extremely delicate type, (aside: So if you want to purchase a duplicate from the big bag, do not purchase may be the pores and skin, for example GUCCI, canvas series, Prada parachute sequence, The far east fake is difficult to tell apart actually the shops have it, hehe)
Chinese language interpretation of this sequence directly into water ripples, truly the image of it, leaned into observe, I really like water ripples circular round do:

My personal favorite factor there is no full imprinted Buy louis vuitton
Logo, the type of person that suddenly appear a little bit vulgar, however my personal mom seems to have liked. Might be suitable for people who grades a bit lengthier, this particular bag is actually printed on the front from the Louis vuitton handbags
correct reduce lower-leg, for everybody to determine:

With a little freezer on the little silver tresses, so pretty:

Positive Wholesale Handbags Outlet
words, behind it, published the entire title and also origin Hermes Bags Store
:

Since the lock, of course, have the key, sufficient reason for the two cute little key. Check out the actual locking mechanism with secrets together like it.

Study information about the actual years old which is stated which i am now the favorite of all the bags, hehe, whim, as well as evaluation associated with exactly what I love the very first 3 THE, which they must be, present day Hermes handbags
, this past year purchased a white Chanel and earlier this year to purchase Prada pink long wallet. picture together right now:

Out of individual desire to see more feminine colors like a dark bag I have not really, although outrageous, in short, locate a few as well serious. Nicely, reporting is actually finished, real pictures to wait with regard to July Fourth barbecue celebration the actual OUGH. S. National Day time.
Sit restricted!

Online Handbags
Cheap handbags | cheap handbags

ãäÊÏì ÅáÊÑÇÓ ÍáÇáÉ ÈæíÒ - ãÔÇåÏÉ ÇáãáÝ ÇáÔÎÕí: ocearcomb
Login