Streaming MMS

Salve ragazzi ho il seguente quesito da risolvere…
io in ufficio ho 1 computer con windows media encoder che mi fa uno streaming video 24h su 24 su un’indirizzo ip statico.
per accedere a questo streaming da un computer apro il media player e scrivo mms://indirizzo:5555 ok?

se volessi vedere uno streaming di tipo mms:// su iphone che programma posso usare??

Grazie in anticipo…
Venanzio

potresti provare con VLC da scaricare da cydia, su computer riceve dai protocolli mms, ma non ne sono sicuro, non uso VLC :slight_smile:

gia provato nn va :frowning:

I wasnt

just my two centsbumpMy mother once told me that after Papaw died, she found some of his old account books from the grocery store with lots of unpaid bills from his customers, most of them black. She recalled that he had told her that good people who were doing the best they could deserved to be able to feed their families, and no matter how strapped he was, he never denied them groceries on credit. Maybe thats why Ive always believed in food stamps.After I became President, I got another firsthand account of my grandfathers store. In 1997, an African-American woman, Ernestine Campbell, did an interview for her hometown paper in Toledo, Ohio, about her grandfather buying groceries from Papaw on account and bringing her with him to the store. She said that she remembered playing with me, Come and buy world of warcraft power leveling, cheap wow leveling, free wow power leveling web ! and that I was the only white boy in that neighborhood who played with black kids. Thanks to my grandfather, I didnt know I was the only white kid who did that.Besides my grandfathers store, my neighborhood provided my only other contact with people outside my family. I experienced a lot in those narrow confines. I saw a house burn down across the street and learned I was not the only person bad things happened to. I made friends with a boy who collected strange creatures, and once he invited me over to see his snake. He said it was in the closet. Then he opened the closet door, shoved me into the darkness, FFXI Gil slammed the door shut, and told me I was in the dark alone with the snake. I wasnt, thank goodness, but I was sure scared to death. I learned that what seems funny to the strong can be cruel and humiliating to the weak.

altri suggerimenti?

mmmh mi sa che su questo argomento siamo tutti un pò ignoranti :frowning:

quindi possibile che nn esista 1 applicazione cha apra gli streaming mms audio-video?