Settembre 2008 Apple keynote

Apple - September 2008 Special Event

In questo link trovate il video dell’evento Apple trascorso poco tempo fa.

Cosa vi ha colpito di più?

Cosa aspettavate ed invece siete rimasti delusi?

io sono stato deluso…mi aspettavo novità importanti per quanto riguarda mac e osx e invece 0 assoluto…il fw 2.1 vedremo venerdi’ com’e’ , e gli ipod non sono male , il nano mi piace molto mentre l’i-touch e bello ma non e’ cambiato moltissimo…

Devo quotarti perchè la penso più o meno come te mi aspettavo qualche novità, non dico molte perchè si sapeva del totale rinnovo del reparto musicale, ma un bel aggiornamento di Leopard sinceramente me lo aspettavo, comunque va benissimo anche così. :smiley:

that’s the one!

Lacoste polo Ed Hardy ugg boot sugg brand boots

the reliable Warhammer power leveling service

I found that Power levelings are the reliable Warhammer power leveling service. They are professional and leveling speed is very fast, otherwise, it is very safe. There is 24Hours Warhammer power leveling service and friendly online support. After our Warhammer power leveling service, I found that I enjoy this best gaming experience.I know that our master players will not talk to anyone else when leveling our character, and they promise that they will not under any circumstance reveal our leveling service. At first, I was a little nervous about telling War power leveling my name account while leveling my character because account theft is a very real problem. However they take the security our game accounts very seriously. Thus my account is fully secure.In addition the Warhammer online power leveling would like to stay in business for more than a few weeks to the fact that they are a company; I should take comfort in the fact that I only need my game ID and password to level my character.Offensive side of the main force for the camp’s tribal losa Association stars, this is the most powerful World of Warcraft Power Leveling of the two WOW Association. As the Association of the existence of the camp’s server losa the balance of power is very uneven, the Union camp weak and pitiful. Some people even joke that every other server camp have 4 main city, but the tribes have losa 8. This balance of power between the servers, so powerful offensive force of WoW Power Leveling, the reasonable outcome of the battle is not the suspense.

Warhammer The bet of two new players

There has an entertaining story about two new game players. The story start at this: a pair of lovers have their respective work, so they want to find their common interest. One day , the boy heard from his friend tom said that the game warhammer online is a good one which could help you get rid of noise and improve work enthusiastic. The boy told this to his lover hot pants.The two men both like the feeling of success. So their decide to bet who could play up to the top of warhammer online.At the beginning their level both lower because they did not play any game. The smart girl think of a good idea which is to find a website operate Warhammer power leveling, furthermore, she please her friend help her to choose an authority website engage in it, since she buy Warhammer Online power leveling, the level of her game increased step by step, and she permeated in the prospective success. the boy honest but not stupid, he find this but still not find War power leveling website, the reason is that he wanna to enjoy the exciting of the game brings.For those of us who have played other EA games, Warhammer is but another step up the ladder of EA game playing, which The Burning Crusade expansion pack takes even further. Using of a WoW CD Key and game time cards are also good for people who love to play Warhammer but who don’t have the time to devote to playing the game almost 24/7. buy cheap World of Warcraft CD Key .