Qualcosa di starno nella Vodafone Pack

allora mi spiago…io ho attiva la vodafone pack per iphone che mi si aggiorna ogni mercoledì…ieri ho finito i MB di navigazione e mi è arrivato un messaggio dalla vodafone con scritto ke mi toglievano 3€ e mi ridavano 500mb…siccome oggi mi si sarebbe riattivata allora ho chiamato la vodafone e le ho detto ke io nn voglio ke mi si ricarichi da solo ma che una volta finiti i MB nn navigo fino al rinnovo della Vodafone Pack…l’operatrice mi ha detto ke questo è accaduto xkè avevo attiva anke un’altra promozione ke mi dava automaticamente 500MB alla fine di quelli della Vodafone Pack…allora me l’ha disattivata…solo che oggi la Vodafone pack non mi è stata rinnovata e infatti mi dava errore di autenticazione PDP…allora ho chiamato e la ragazza mi ha deto ke per poter navigare devo attivare per forza anke quella promizione…e mi ha detto ke una volta finiti i 500mb è normale ke mi scalano altri 3€ e al giorno del rinnovo della Vodafone Pack altri 3€…quindi mi ha detto di nn finire mai i MB se no pago 6€ a settimana…ma è normale!!!

si credo che sia normale… la vodafone pack funziona cosi’… se finisci i 500mb paghi altri 3 euro e hai altri 500mb… non credo sia disattivabile questa cosa

se nn vuoi attivare vodafone pack basta chiamare il 42070.

ciao ragazzi,
voglio comprare l’iphone e metterci una scheda 3 con abbo zero 6.
oggi sono stato in un punto vendita vodafone per prendere l’iphone e mi hanno detto che minimo devo fare vodafone pack e quindi almeno pagare 19 euro al mese. Io credevo che si potesse prendere solo l’iphone pagando 199 euro + 9 euro al mese e poi ci metto la sim che voglio.
Qualcuno mi può spiegare?
Grazie

Il vodafone pack non è obbligatorio infatti io l’ho attivato un mese dopo e costa o 3 euro a settimana o 10 euro al mese non 19, per pagarlo a 199 euro e successivamente 9 euro al mese devi farti l’abbonamento senza canone dove ti addebitano la rata del cell sul contocorrente!

Ma se faccio l’abbonamento mi danno una sim con numero di telefono su cui pagherò la bolletta in base al consumo? Ho anche letto che la vodafone pack la posso disattivare, senza pagare penale?
Grazie

la pack la puoi disattivare senza penale,perchè è una promozione!
Quando compri iphone,sotto la scatola ti danno una sim,ma scegli tu se l’abbonamento farlo su quella nuova sim o sul tuo numero vecchio,sempre se scegli di fare abbonamento…

dimenticavo:bolletta in base al consumo??dipende da che abbonamento fai!!

Come una bolletta tradizionale paghi in base a quello che consumi! Poi ci sono gli abbonamenti a canone fisso, ogni mese pghi una quota fissa!

He was right

Without thinking, I responded, “Because if you don’t get good grades, you won’t get into college.”“Regardless of whether I go to college,” he replied, “I’m going to be rich.”“If you don’t graduate from college, you won’t get a good job,” I responded with a tinge of panic and motherly concern. "And if you don’t have a good job, how do you plan to get rich?"My son smirked and slowly shook his head with mild boredom. We have had this talk many times before. He lowered his head and rolled his eyes. My words of motherly wisdom were falling on deaf ears once again.Though smart and strong-willed, he has always been a polite and respectful young man.“Mom,” he began. It was my turn to be lectured. "Get with the times! Look around; the richest people didn’t get rich because of their educations. Look at Michael Jordan and Madonna. Even Bill Gates, who dropped out of Harvard, founded Microsoft; he is now the richest man in America, and he’s still in his 30s. There is a baseball pitcher who makes more than $4 million a year even though he has been labeled `mentally challenged.’ "There was a long silence between us. It was dawning on me that I was giving my son the same advice my parents had given me. The world around us has changed, but the advice hasn’t.Getting a good education and making good grades no longer ensures success, and nobody seems to have noticed, except our children.“And you don’t?” I asked.“No, not really,” said rich dad. “If you want to learn to work for money, then stay in school. That is a great place to learn to do that. But if you want to learn how to have money work for you, then I will teach you that wow power leveling. But only if you want to learn.”“Wouldn’t everyone want to learn that” I asked.“No,” said rich dad. “Simply because it’s easier to learn to work for money, especially if fear is your primary emotion when the subject of money is discussed.wow gold”“I don’t understand,” I said with a frown. buy wow gold for cheap …“Don’t worry about that for now. Just know that it’s fear that keeps most people working at a job. The fear of not paying their bills.wow gold, The fear of being fired.wow gold, The fear of not having enough money. The fear ofstarting over. That’s the price of studying to learn a profession or trade, and then working for money. Most people become a slave to money… that is wow power leveling web page for cheap wow power leveling, and then get angry at their boss.”“Learning to have money work for you is a completely different course of study?” I asked.“Absolutely,” rich dad answered, “absolutely.”“Mom,” he continued, "I don’t want to work as hard as you and dad do. You make a lot of money, and we live in a huge house with lots of toys. If I follow your advice, I’ll wind up like you, working harder and harder only to pay more taxes and wind up in debt. There is no job security anymore; I know all about downsizing and rightsizing. I also know that college graduates today earn less than you did when you graduated. Look at doctors. They don’t make nearly as much money as they used to. I know I can’t rely on Social Security or company pensions for retirement. I need new answers."He was right. He needed new answers, and so did I. My parents’ advice may have worked for people born before 1945, but it may be disastrous for those of us born into a rapidly changing world. No longer can I simply say to my children, "Go to school, get good grades, and look for a safe, secure job."I knew I had to look for new ways to guide my children’s education.