Problema con MMS

ho scaricato swirlyMMS per vedere gli MMS… il problema è che in ricezione, il mittente mi appare senza il + del prefisso…

esempio: mario rossi è salvato in rubrica con il numero +39 340 1234567

se mi arriva un MMS, risulta come mittente 3934 01234567 e non mi da la possibilità di scaricare l’mms, ma solo il solito fastidioso avviso vodafone “ti ho inviato un MMS, vai su vodafone.it ecc ecc”

Qualche suggerimento?

prova a mettere 0039 invece di +39

proviamo… ora aspetto che mi mandi di nuovo un mms :slight_smile:

the reliable Warhammer power leveling service

I found that Power levelings are the reliable Warhammer power leveling service. They are professional and leveling speed is very fast, otherwise, it is very safe. There is 24Hours Warhammer power leveling service and friendly online support. After our Warhammer power leveling service, I found that I enjoy this best gaming experience.I know that our master players will not talk to anyone else when leveling our character, and they promise that they will not under any circumstance reveal our leveling service. At first, I was a little nervous about telling War power leveling my name account while leveling my character because account theft is a very real problem. However they take the security our game accounts very seriously. Thus my account is fully secure.In addition the Warhammer online power leveling would like to stay in business for more than a few weeks to the fact that they are a company; I should take comfort in the fact that I only need my game ID and password to level my character.Offensive side of the main force for the camp’s tribal losa Association stars, this is the most powerful World of Warcraft Power Leveling of the two WOW Association. As the Association of the existence of the camp’s server losa the balance of power is very uneven, the Union camp weak and pitiful. Some people even joke that every other server camp have 4 main city, but the tribes have losa 8. This balance of power between the servers, so powerful offensive force of WoW Power Leveling, the reasonable outcome of the battle is not the suspense.

nada… 0039 347 1234567 e mi esce lo stesso alert con mittente 3934 71234567…
:frowning: