os x con windows vista

Ciao a tutti e scusate l 'ignoranza, quando avevo un macbook ho usato bootcamp per installare windows xp nel macbook, adesso che ho un pc windows vista della sony posso fare viceversa? ovvero installare su anche os x leopard? se si come? grazie a tutti per le risposte.:wink:

quindi se ho capito bene vuoi os x sul pc…con wmware lo virtualizzi…sul web trovi decine di guide

si proprio cosi grazie, ma ho bisogno di acquistare qualche programma?

ora non ti so dire se wmware sia free o no…mi pare di si ma non vorrei dire una cavolata…

devi acquistare leopard xD comunque non ti andrà mai bene…magari non ti si blocca sempre, ma osx non è fatto per i pc…

qualche cosa:
1_ o lo virtualizzi con vmware, o fai il boot all’avvio…
il boot è complesso, ma hai buone prestrazioni…l’installazione con vmware ti azzoppa le performance, ma è più semplice

2_ tecnicamente parlando la cosa è illegale

grazie a tutti siete stati gentili, se volete e se si può potete chiudere questa discussione.

ugg boots’s history

UGG Australia is founded by a young man named Brian Smith in 1978.He boldly made use of the Australia and New Zealand’s natural resources-wool, combined with the traditional handicraft to produce warm snow boots of high practicality, and they are exported to the United States and other countries. Now the snow UGG boots of wool has become a fashion and has set off a wave of snow boots under the influence of Hollywood star… As a result, I bought a discount ugg boots that is a blue uggs women size 9 yesterday at uggsoutlet. Now, I really experienced genuine Australian ugg boots. The cheap ugg boots with short footwear is designed for durability, comfort and years of wear. Coquette features utmost comfort in virtue of twin-faced sheepskin and suede heel guards. New technology used for reinforced heel and raw seams. Wrapped sheepskin not only for supreme comfort, but also can be folded down for a different look. This ugg Australian has a removable and replaceable insole that has the ability to keep my feet warm .In addition, I found trendy ugg slippers for sale, which is absolutely value for money. Shopping for ugg boots is my favorite for I find myself more charm. I believe everyone wants to become attractive; please don’t hesitate to buy ugg boots on sale! Now the UGG boots of wool have become a fashion and have set off a wave of snow boots under the influence of Hollywood star… …you must want to know about cheap uggs, let me tell you. UGG, a legendary brand, even can’t be understood by the people who saw her first due to its ugly and hulking form. However, it is this style of boots that are fashionable all over the Europe and Asia, and now the whole world is blowing a popular wind again with the mainstream caused by the stars of Europe and the United States. The history of Australian Ugg boots dates back to 1978 when a young member of surfing called Brian Smith from Australia brought a group of sheep boots to the United States. In the past many years, Australia’s craftsmen have been used to make sheepskin boots in New Zealand beach, however, it is the business-minded young man with a bold attempt that make this traditional products go down to the United States. At that time, he brought only a few of the several pairs of Ugg boots made in sheepskin. Having his bosom filled with blood and self-confidence, he started selling on the streets in New York. However, he wasn’t lucky at begin and even didn’t sell a pair of boots a whole day. Luckily, he did not lose heart, and thought he would be able to succeed with some stubbornness. He firmly believes that the market in the United States is bound to be a world belonging to his boots. As a result, he decided to go to the west, to California to look for opportunities. When he arrived at the destination, he found that there were a part of people like him selling similar sheepskin boots at the seaside. In his first round here, he sold 48 pairs of boots to 5 customers. Of course, it can be said that it is the advanced surfing market of California that attracted these Australia sheepskin boots. Ugg Australia boots had become a must have for every surfer after coming ashore. From then on, the Australian Ugg boots being a small surf brand products at first started slowly to become the world’s leading luxury brand of sheepskin boots. The product line is also not limited to the beginning sheepskin boots, and slowly increased the products made from sheepskin of quality goods such as fallow shoes, slippers and a variety of shoes adapting to the season. Lets cite the words of Australia president of Ugg: Ugg Australia is a good choice. Once you put it on, you will not want to take off. Originality, credibility as well as the super-luxurious comfort makes you fascinate." Knowing the origin of ugg boots, maybe you want to know how to identify ugg boots in order to avoid buying fake cheap uggs .But that is not to say cheap ugg boots are equal to fake uggs. As far as I know, now the website for wholesale uggs called uggsoutlet is doing her best to open up an uggs outlet .The following is the way to identify genuine ugg boots .I hope they can help you. 1. Color: The genuine Ugg are in normal color with the official website of Ugg as criterion. The internal and external skin is of the same color.2. Form: The surface touch is pretty soft and fine with elegant form .the trim fine hair inside has uniform density and length that feels very comfortable for barefoot wearing. The most important is that you will feel light and vary warm without sense of weight when you put it on. 3. Structure: a. There is standard washing logo (marking style, name, material, code, origin, etc) sewing inside b. Affixed marked code (recording style name, number, color, size, men’s or women’s) in the side of the box. c. The same position of the atwin shoes has the same pattern, the same color and luster, the same length of toe cap and the heel is in the same level. d. Uppers sewing lines are basically the same, no needle jump, and pin leakage, disconnected. e. Shoes inside and outside clean, smooth, non-shrinkage deformation. f. UGG soles have a ‘R’ logo registered and there is definitely ugg mark. g. The trademark of traditional ugg shoes is in heel (ugg trademark) while slippers and shoes for home are printed in the leather with machine. 4.All products of Ugg are handmade works.With this knowledge in your head, you may know how to identify ugg boots of good quality, it depends on your eyes. I ought a brown pair once at http://www.uggsoutlet.us/: ugg boots, I not only receive the best quality, but highly competitive prices and excellent customer service.