operazioni non autorizzate sul mio account! hacker cinesi?

Fai un tentativo, con me l’assistenza via mail è sempre stata molto gentile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ho inviato la mail in inglese. Il modulo da compilare è specifico per acquisti non autorizzati ed è completo. Credo di aver spiegato bene il problema, spero risolvano in fretta!

mi hanno già risposto. La mail è molto completa, mi hanno cancellato quelle operazioni non autorizzate e ora posso reimpostare la psw del mio account e sistemare i dati:)

Perfetto :slight_smile: bella notizia per fortuna!

Ma nn ti hanno spiegato cosa era successo??

questa è la mail, seguita dalle istruzioni passo passo per cambiare psw e nazione.

Dear xxxx,

Greetings from iTunes. Thank you very much for taking the time to contact us. Before we continue, I would like to quickly introduce myself. My name is xxxx and I’m an advisor for the iTunes Store as well as the App Store and the Mac App Store.

Dario, it’s my understanding that you have unauthorized purchases that were made on your account using someone’s credit card. You also stated that the county associated with your account was changed. I can certainly appreciate how eager you are to have this addressed, and I will glad to assist you.

It appears that your account information was modified without your authorization. This can happen for a number of reasons, most commonly due to “phishing” emails, sharing passwords, or using the same password for multiple online accounts.

We have forgiven the order made without your authorization. I have also restored your account information and your Apple ID is "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx You will need to visit iForgot to reset your password so you can sign in.

You will also need to change the country associated with your account.

The following steps explain how to change the country for your account:

p.s. questo che significa ? I can certainly appreciate how eager you are to have this addressed