nike+ iPod compare dal nulla

Ciao a tutti, è successa una cosa strana sul mio iPhone, oggi per la prima volta vedo l’icona dell’app Nike + iPod
Come è possibile ? Non ho mai scaricato questo tipo di app
È impossibile che l’abbia scaricata da app store perché nn ce! Oltretutto nn posso eliminarla xk nn compare la X a lato cm tt le altre icone, che cavolo succede??

Posted with TouchBB on my iPhone

Quella applicazione fa parte delle applicazioni del firmware come Mail,App Store…e l’icona si attiva quando tu nelle impostazioni premi sulla slide dove c’è scritto Nike+iPod

bored players are pugging

For all I know, maybe you play on a wow powerleveling realm where bored players are wow powerleveling pugging heroic Lich King-25, but that’s not the situation most bears new to 80 will be in.The trolls of Warcraft have a history that spans back further wow gold than any other wow powerleveling playable race currently in the game, with the exception of the draenei wow gold.When it comes to pugging raids, tanks tend to wow powerleveling be subjected to more scrutiny than other players, and it’s my assumption that you are interested in gearing a bear in order to tank rather than wow powerleveling looking for pieces relevant to content you’re already doing.