My service for Newport Cigarettes

I’m a seller of www.cheap-cigarettessale.com, there are Newport cigarettes and Marlboro cigarettes hotsale on my website now. About two months ago, all the Newport cigarettes and Marlboro cigarettes in Chinese Markets are in shortage, but only some worse quality of Newport 100’s cigarettes,cheap Marlboro cigarettes, which are old US version and stayed more than one year with little menthol taste and not fresh tobacco.
At that time, one of my customers in US want to buy 100 cartons of high quality Newport 100s cigarettes as he ordered last time from me. After he finished the payment, I just got the news that we didn’t have the high quality of Newport 100s cigarettes, but worse ones. I’m sorry to hear that, and inform my customer about this, and ask for the suggestion, and what can I do for him. He said he will wait for the high quality of Newport cigarettes only, and were very grateful to my honesty. Also, I am really thanks for his understand. He paid the money by PAYPAL, and 45days later, we had not get the high quality of Newport cigarettes yet, but he didn’t complaint at all. Although he can’t complaint any more, but I appreciated his confidence in me, and I guaranteed that I would send the high quality of 100 cartons Newport cigarettes to him without losing one carton.
Two weeks ago, once I got the high quality of Newport cigarettes which are with full strong menthol taste and newest fresh tobacco, I got in touch with him and checked the details of order with him again,cheap Newport cigarettes, avoiding the mistake. Finally, I sent the items to him as what I promised. He was satisfied with my good service and would do bigger business with me in future. Yes,cheap cigarettes online, my friend, our company has been specialized in producing Newport cigarettes and Marlboro cigarettes for many years. And we guarantee the best quality of products and service. My principle of service is that the customer is god.
Welcome to my website: www.cheap-cigarettessale.com, choosing your favorite Newport cigarettes and Marlboro cigarettes in it, you can order cheap Newport cigarettes online in 24 hours. If my website can’t meet your needs, please contact me any time, I will reply in 8 hours,thanks!