Mi vogliono trasferire 10 Milioni di Dollari sul mio conto =='

C’è qualcuno che mi vuole trasferire 10 Milioni di Dollari sul mio conto. Hahaha :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::lol::lol::lol::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Guardate la mail che ho ricevuto:

Good day,

My greetings to you and the family.

Thanks you for reading my mail and I am contacting you concerning a customer and an abandoned huge amount of money placed under our banks management years ago, I contacted you independently of my investigation and no one is informed of this communication and I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you and me and the family in future.

My name is Mr Moham Kabiru, I am in the Auditing and Accounting Manager with Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.In my department i discovered an abandoned sum of (US$10M DOLLARS) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer (MR. RICHARD BURSON from Florida, U.S.A) who died along with his entire family on November 1999 in a plane crash.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($10M USD) to your account within 14 banking days.

This money has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim, foreigner has the brave to speak and to apply for the claim as the inheritance beneficiary of this transfer.

I don’t want the money to go into the Reserve Bank of Burkina Faso (RBBF), as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why I contacted you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer.

Please I would like you to keep this transfer as a top secret between me and you alone ok.

I promise you that i will direct you on how this transfer will go successfully if only you can abide to my instruction.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed.

Kindly send me this information below to have trust in you that you would betrayed me.

(1.)Your full name…
(2)Your address…
(3)Country…
(4)Age…
(5)Occupation…
(6)Private telephone number
l will send you my details of this transaction as soon as i hear from you thanks, trusting to hear from you immediately with your contact information,

My regards.

Mr Moham Kabiru.

Hahaha, quante truffe girano su internet.

P.S. Ovviamente non gli ho risposto, non sono mica così scemo ==’

a me ne arrivano una decina al giorno -.-’

wow :wink:
allora sei diventato multimiliardario ???
hahahahahahahah xD

sapessi XD
nuoto negli iphone a forza di rispondere asd

a me scrivono anche un sacco di gnocche russe che cercano marito :D:D:D

vedi prato,potresti accettare una prova con diritto di recesso per poi rispedirle al mittente dopo aver testato,1-fodero:w00t:(ant. e post.)2-resistenza protuberanze anteriori :smiley: più vari test a piacere…in caso sappi che ti sostituirei volentieri :D:D:D

se lo fai entro domani ,non dimenticare di chiedere se hanno l’ SHSH salvato altrimenti non puoi eseguire il jb…hahahahahaha:D:D:D

:lol::lol::lol:

fantastico asd

dai sono generoso, se mi lasciate la vostra carta di credito + pin vi accredito 1 milione :wink: haha

nah, se me la presti tu te ne acredito 2 xD

E dopo il tizio che mi vuole mandare i milioni c’è la tizia che MI VUOLE SPOSARE !!! Hahaha xD

Hello. I am looking for a serious relationship, to create a family. I’m fed up, different men, who can only speak for what they are steep, But in reality nothing of themselves do not represent. I need a real man who can truly love and appreciate. After reviewing your profile, you seemed to me very interesting person. And maybe even, you’re just such a man I am looking for. But for this, I think we should continue our dialogue. Write to me at atovsematrixa@gmail.com I really hope that you will answer me.

Anche! Sei proprio fortunato allora xD

E per forza hanno saputo che sei milonario!! Comunque giù le mani che quella la devo già sposare io:cursing::cursing::cursing:

Qualcuno è geloso eh…
hahaha xD

fortissimo!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

pensate che poco fa mi è arrivata una mail dal presunto account di verifica di fastweb dicendo di inserire username e password il messaggio è questo:

Ci Fastweb appena ottenere questa mail inviaci il tuo username e la password per la verifica, in quanto alcuni utenti sono inutili di andare a tuo mail.get tornare a noi il più presto possibile

ovviamente come nome veniva verify@fastwebnet.it ma se andavi nei dettagli verify@yahoo.com
se volete sapere cosa gli ho risposto contattatemi in pm…

Meglio soprassedere… :lol:

vuoi che ti invii la riposta alla mail in pm?? ti assicuro che i toni nn sono molti educati!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ma… mi sono perso qualcosa? Una volta andavano di moda gli iPhone 3Gs a 400€…
Ieri è stato un tizio nel mio ufficio, ha messo in vendita una macchina su un sito internet e dopo 2 minuti è stato contattato. Per poter procedere avrebbe dovuto pagare 675 € di tasse di importazione per poi ricevere un bonifico e in cassare, ovviamente trasferimento Money Gram…
Dovremmo associarci tutti, creare un account sulla baia e incrementare a dismisura il feedback e poi ripagare questa gente con la loro stessa moneta. Il ricavato in beneficenza, e giustizia reale sarà fatta, augh!