mettere l'appstore nel iphone 2G...si può?

vorrei installare l’APPSTORE nel mio iphone 2G con firmware 1.1.2…è possibile?? e se si come?:confused1:
grazie:)

Non è possibile…serve firmware 2.x!

Sei rimasto a quel firmware?:o
Vabbè che anch’io nn sono messa benissimo… ma, perdonami, il tuo è preistoria!!

Metti almeno la 1.1.4… ma x app store non c’è soluzione…

ALEX

salve a tutti vorrei fare l’ aggiornamento del mio iphone al firmware 2.2 ma quand facio partire winpwn non mi compaiono i tasti per rispondere alle domande qualcuno può aiutarmi grazie mille

segui una delle tre guide ke trovi in questa pagina x il firmware 2.1
io ti consiglio di usare quickpwn

Good14

Of course, you’ll have to go up against a certain WoW Insider writer on this one, world of warcraft goldsince I’ve already submitted my story: "A casual paladin casually walks up and one shots Illidan."Good luckThe auction for Epic Weapon’s Frostmourne Replica ended earlier this week, and you won’t believe how high the bidding went. BlizzPlanet has a list of the top bids for this pretty cool item.wow gold The winning bid was $20,700 made by Xeophonix of ItalyThe official forum for the 2008 World of Warcraft Arena Tournament is now live! buy wow gold We are very excited to launch this Tournament that allows our players to lay down their skills and battle it out in the Arena for fun and prizes! All players are able to read this forum but Penny Arcade, those funny WoW comic guys, are giving away a metric ton of loot, via a contest, that they’ve gotten for the WoW Trading Card Game. buy wow gold Things that they’re giving away include “four boxes of boosters, tournament playmats, wow golda Winterveil collector’s box, deckboxes, sleeves, two binders, three raid decks, three starter decks, and one of these awesome dice chest things.” That’s a ton of stuff to be handing out. But it gets better.you must have a registered account to post here