[messina+sped]cerco pihpne 2g 8/16gb sensa jailbrack ottimo stato

Buon giorno ragazzi come da titolo cerco un iphoone 8 o 16 gb in perfetto stato senza jailbrack o mod di qualsiasi genere vorrei spendere un massimo di 300 €

Let’s go!!!

NFL jerseys NFL jersey football jerseys Cheap NFL jerseysMy name is Steve from USA.I am a boy like others,crazy about the football games,and start to do the NFL jerseys half year agao,my business is getting better and better.here i want to show my successful story.the same time,i want to sow my thank to www.9ico.com,who help me mostly during my business.the reason why i succeed—Top quality NFL jersey.you can check from the website.they tok the photoes in their own place,we can learn from the website,all the NFL herseys are brand new and come with top quality.quality is the most important during business.after i check the quality two times,i let them to ship to my clients directly.for i beleive this,and my clients are all satisfied with them.they do order more and more frm me.—complete football jerseysYou can get all you need here,any team,any player,any size.they have all the gods in stock and can ship out quickly after you order.it is not the same as some suppliers,need 2-3 days to prepare the goods.–Cheap NFL jerseysEveryone like to have top quality goods and if they come with nice price,that is prefect.Here you can get such service.You can get the price from the website as soon as you enter.if you do wholesales,the price will be better.–good after-sell-service—Honest supplierand so on.If you are the same as me,want to deal with the football jersey business.please come to www.9ico.com,you will succeed and have happy time during business.

ciao se vuoi vendo un iphone 2g acquistato un anno fa in usa sbloccato e agg alla vers 2.1 a 250. fornisco tt gli accessori.
il telefono è come nuovo ha solo un grafietto nella parte alta dello schermo.

se ti interessa mikibianki@bresciaonline.it x foto e info ciao

Iphone 3G 16gb

Posso venderti un Iphone 3G 16gb nuovo e confezionato a 375 euro comprese spedizioni, oppure un’8gb sempre nuovo e sigillato a 330 euro. Fammi sapere.Ciao

Posso proporti un Iphone 2G 8GB in ottime condizioni. E’ attualmente sbloccato ma posso risistemartelo come “Nuovo” cioè con tutti i blocchi. Fai cmq attenzione al fatto che il 2G bloccato ha pure il simlock ovvero necessità una scheda AT&T per funzionare.

260€ spedito

Fammi sapere. :wink: