memtool

ragazzi mi potete delucidare su questo programma per controllare tutte le app di sistema…allora, l’indicatore di memoria libera mi da soli 22 mega, sui 128 disponibili? ma è possibile?? ho solo 1 applicazione aperta adesso per esempio e mi prende quasi tutta la memoria…da voi fa lo stesso?:slight_smile:

è normale.
il firmware di per se si prende quasi tutta la memoria.
per le applicazioni si solito si hanno sempre massimo 40-50mb, sei nella norma

ah capito…grazie per le ottime info

memtool ad ideogrammi?!?

Son andato x caso in altro e mi sono in realtà un po spaventato x gli ideogrammi made in china o simile…ad ogni modo

programma molto utile x chiudere applicazioni aperte…fa bene e velocemente il suo dovere…ma nn ho ben capito nemmeno leggendo le varie spiegazioni a cosa serve il tasto PULISCI . . . Liberare la memoria?
Siccome nn mi pare si possa scegliere cosa pulire, pulisce direttamente tutto indistintamente??
e quindi se ho capito giusto e volessi pulire o kiudere (omonimia) una singola applicazione clicco sulla freccetta e kiudo un singolo processo?!?!?

è esatto??!:confused1:

I’m going to bump the thread PRETTY WOMANPART 10INT. HOTEL LOBBY - DAYMr. Thomas looks up from the desk. And stares. Vivian and aBELLHOP stroll through the hotel entrance and across the hotellobby to the elevator. The bellhop’s arms are packed with boxesand shopping bags. Mr. Thomas can’t help it. He smiles tohimself.INT. PENTHOUSE LIVING ROOM - DAYVivian opens the front door for the Bellhop who carries in herpackages. She motions for him to place them on the couch. Hedoes. Vivian happily tips him with a five dollar bill. Heexits. The door closes.VIVIANWheee!!!Vivian does a giddy spin and falls onto the couch.INT. BROKERAGE HOUSE MEETING ROOM - DAYStuckey enters. Edward is standing at the end of a longmeeting table. He is serving himself coffee from a tray.STUCKEY(gloating)You were right. Kross mortgagedeverything he has down to hisgrandson’s college tuition tosecure loans from a bank. Notjust any bank. One we do businesswith.Edward just sips his coffee.STUCKEY (cont’d)It goes without saying that yourbusiness means a great deal moreto them than our friend Kross’s.(a beat)All you have to do is make a call.Edward is silent. Stuckey is again surprised.STUCKEYExcuse me for saying this but whatis wrong with you this week?First, you go soft on the pensionfunds. Now, you’re giving himthe chance to get away? As oftwo minutes ago, you are committedto the tune of over fifty milliondollars --EDWARDCome on, Bill, don’t talk to meabout how much money’s involved.It’s my money.STUCKEYAnd some of it’s mine. Edward,his jugular’s exposed.Edward hesitates. Then:EDWARDGet the bank on the phone for me.INT. PENTHOUSE - EVENINGEdward enters. He closes the door. He turns. And stops. Abeautiful, candlelit, food laden table has been set up in themiddle of the room. Champagne and wine chills in a bucket.A fire burns in the fireplace. Music is playing.VIVIAN (O.S.)Hi.Edward turns. And stares again. Vivian stands in the bedroomdoorway. She is wearing an exquisite silk dressing gown. Shelooks incredibly beautiful.VIVIANI thought maybe you’d like dinner.EDWARDThank you. I would.(he fingers her dressinggown)Nice.VIVIANWait till you see what I haveon underneath.EDWARDPlease.She opens the dressing gown. What she has on underneath isabsolutely nothing. Edward crosses to her. Taking her in hisarms, he lifts her up and kisses her breasts.VIVIANWhat about dinner?EDWARDDinner can wait.INT. PENTHOUSE BATHROOM - NIGHTThe bathroom is lit by candles. Vivian and Edward are in themarble tub. Vivian sits behind Edward. She lazily washes hisshoulders and back with a large sponge.VIVIANYou always been rich?EDWARDNo.VIVIANSeems like it. I guess it’s easyto get used to, huh?EDWARDEasier than learning how to be poor.(a moment; and then:)My father’s family was wealthy.When I was young there were carsand houses, private schools,nannies. But then my fatherdivorced my mother to marryanother woman. And he took hismoney with him.Silence.VIVIANKeep talkin’. I like hearin’.EDWARDNot much to tell. I went topublic school. Went touniversity on scholarship. Wentto work for an investment firm.In eight years I owned it.(and then; growing veryquiet)My father was chairman of theboard of the third company I everwent after. I swallowed thatcompany and shit out the pieces.One of the pieces was him.Vivian softly traces small patterns on Edward’s shoulders witha finger.VIVIANYou still mad at’m?EDWARDHe died a long time ago.She gently rests her head on his back.EXT. HOTEL ROOM - DAYPANNING BELLIES People are sunbathing by the pool.Overweight… lobster red… old and stretch-marked… fishywhite… and then gorgeous. The gorgeous is Vivian. She iswearing a miniscule bikini and sunglasses.WAITER (O.S.)Miss Vivian?She looks up. A young WAITER, looking a little dry-mouthed atthe sight of her, is holding a telephone.WAITERYou have a call. Mr. Harris.VIVIAN(taking the phone)Hi, baby.(a moment)I’ll be ready. Bye.She hangs up. She looks at the Waiter, confused.VIVIANWhat do you wear to polo?EXT. THE LOS ANGELES EQUESTRIAN CENTER - LATE AFTERNOONHorses and riders crash and careen on the playing field. Anenthusiastic crowd cheers.DOWN OFF THE EDGE OF THE FIELDa tailgate party using Cadillacs and Rolls Royces is inprogress. Horses and riders thunder by a crowd of verywell-dressed, successful-looking people – celebrities, execs,socialites, aficionados – most of whom ignore the game. Theyare there to see and be seen much more than to watch a polomatch.EXT. EQUESTRIAN CENTER - LATER AFTERNOONVivian and Edward make their way towards the party. Edward iswearing his new tie. Vivian is looking very chic and beautifulin one of her new outfits. Not that it’s helping – the place,the people, the wealth – everything here suddenly has heroverwhelmed. She suddenly stops.VIVIANYou’re really pushing it,bringing me here.EDWARDI think it’s exciting.VIVIANWhat id we run into someone Iknow?EDWARDI really doubt anyone herefrequents Hollywood Boulevard.VIVIANYou did.A VOICE calls out.STUCKEY (O.S.)Edward!They turn. William Stuckey is with a group of people. He wavesthem over.STUCKEY (cont’d)Come on! Over here!Edward takes Vivian’s arm and leads her forward.EXT. EQUESTRIAN CENTER - LATE AFTERNOONStuckey grins and shakes Edward’s hand.STUCKEY(looking at Vivian)Well, well, well…Vivian dislikes this guy on sight. Dislikes the frosty lookingwoman at his side.EDWARDBill, I’d like you to meet Vivian.STUCKEY(holding out a hand; smiling)Bill Stuckey, Vivian. My wife,Elizabeth.VIVIANHi.Elizabeth Stuckey stretches her thin lips in a col smile.STUCKEYLots of fun people here. Let meget you two some champagne.He moves quickly away.ELIZABETH STUCKEYExcuse me.She moves to greet someone else. Vivian and Edward survey themilling CROWD.VIVIAN(sarcastic)Real genuine guy.EDWARDHe’s good at what he does.VIVIANYou could freeze ice on his wife’sass. She anything like your ex?EDWARD(a small smile)Shall we mingle?EXT. EQUESTRIAN CENTER - ON THE FIELD - LATE AFTERNOONA goal is scored.IN A SERIES OF CUTSEdward watches and guides her, Vivian sips champagne and meetsand chats and wins over different PEOPLE.EXT. EQUESTRIAN CENTER - ANOTHER ANGLE - LATE AFTERNOONA group of PEOPLE.WOMANI simply love your dress, Vivian.VIVIANThis old thing?WOMANOf course, a figure like yourscan wear anything. You must workout constantly.VIVIANI lead a very physical life.OLDER MANAre you into running, Vivian?VIVIANI’m into walking. I walk a lot. Most of us take life for granted. We know that one day we must die, but usually we picture that day as far in the future, when we are in buoyant health, death is all but unimaginable. We seldom think of it. wow gold, The days stretch out in an endless vista. So we go about our petty task, hardly aware of our listless attitude towards life.The same lethargy, I am afraid, characterizes the use of our faculties and senses. Only the deaf appreciate hearing, only the blind realize the manifold blessings that lie in sight url=http://www.wowgoldvip.fr]wow gold. Particularly does this observation apply to those who have lost sight and hearing in adult WOW Power leveling life. But those who have never suffered impairment of sight or hearing seldom make the fullest use of these blessed faculties. Their eyes and ears take in all sights and sound hazily, without concentration, and with little appreciation. It is the same old story of not being grateful for what we conscious of health until we are ill.I have often thought it would be a blessing if each human being were stricken blind and deaf for a few days at some wow gold time during his early adult life. Darkness would make him more appreciative of sight; silence would teach him the joys of sound. WOW Power leveling Now and then I have tested my seeing friends