iPhone 4 S unlocked bought @apple store - california

Ciao a tutti chi fosse interessato all’acquisto di iPhone 4s unlocked , consiglio di leggere quello che mi sta succedendo,ho scritto ufficialmente a at&t e apple:
Good day,
I would like to get in touch with you directly in order to solve the following problem:
Purchase of no. 2 iPhone 4 S color white 16GB AT&T at the Applestore located in California,last November 8 for $700,92 each, tax included.
Both devices have been started with a different carrier than AT&T since the very first run and then used for 4 day in the States, 1 in Germany and 1 in Italy with no problem at all. Last Monday I tried the following action from Italy: SETTINGS>GENERAL>RESET>ERASE ALL CONTENT AND SETTINGS. I then switched on the device and this message popped up on the screen: The sim card you are using is not valid (translation from Italian). I got in touch with the Apple care USA-Apple care Italy-Apple Store where we recently bought the two unlocked devices and I got the same reply from everybody saying that I should provide IMEI and ICCID codes and ask AT&T to unlock both cellular phones because the devices had been bought at full cost and they are therefore UNLOCKED devices. The phone came with an AT&T card that I have never used. Together with the phones, we also purchased two APPLECARE FOR IPHONE contracts for 99$ each.
A contact would be appreciated in order to attempt a solution, whether possible. What I would like to receive is an AT&T valid reply to my inquire.
Best Regards,
Christian Vizzich

Buongiorno,vi chiedo cortesemente un contatto diretto,per risolvere la
seguente questione:
Acquisto di 2 iphone 4s white 16GB AT&T,presso applestore in
California,il 11/8/2011,pagati 700,92$ ciascuno tasse
incluse.Utilizzati con un carrier NON at&t dalla prima accensione,4
giorni negli States,1 in Germania e uno in Italia senza nessun
problema.Lunedi sera ho effettuato la seguente operazione
dall’Italia:SETTINGS>GENERAL>RESET>ERASE ALL CONTENT AND
SETTINGS.Accendo il telefono e mi compare il seguente messaggio:La sim
card non è valida.Abbiamo contattato:Apple care USA-Apple care
Italy-Apple Store dove abbiamo acquistato *i due telefoni
sbloccati,tutti dicono la stessa cosa: At&t deve sbloccare i
telefoni,dovete dare a loro il codice IMEI e ICCID,perchè i due iphone
4s sono stati acquistati a prezzo pieno perciò sono unlocked.
Nella scatola originale abbiamo trovato una scheda at&t per
telefono,da noi mai utilizzata.
Oltre all’acquisto dei cellulari abbiamo sottoscritto anche due
contratti APPLECARE FOR IPHONE 99$.
Penso che sia giusto almeno un contatto per provar a risolvere la question,che si possa o no,ma vorrei che ufficialmente AT&T rispondesse seriamente alla mia domanda.
Cordiali saluti
Christian

Penso che questa sia la risposta risolutiva,come supponevo,perció chi avesse acquistato prima del 11/11/2011…

You are not talking to Apple representatives here, this is a user-to-user technical support site.
The iPhone 4s was not made available in the United States until 11-11-11 on the Apple Online Store. You could not have possibly purchased an unlocked iPhone 4S on that date. What you purchased was a non-contract, or unsubsidized iPhone, not requiring you to enter into a 2 year contract. But it is locked to AT&T and they do NOT unlock iPhones for any reason. Apple cannot unlock it for you.
You are still in the 30 day return window so your only option is to return the 2 iPhones and get a refund.