help | I want to buy a iphone 5 simfree from rome, italia

I’ll be in two weeks in Rome, I want to buy iPhone 5 Unlocked here, where there are shops that sells iPhone 5 ?
thank’s .

hi,
the iphone sold in Italy are all unlocked.
You can try to run for the various apple store in the city or in the great chain of shopping malls.
I’m not in Rome…wait for a more detailed answer from someone who lives there.

per gli utenti…vuole sapere dove poter trovare un iphone 5 a Roma…io gli ho genericamente detto di girare i vari apple store o centri commerciali della città…se avete risposte più dettagliate,fate sapere :wink: grazie

You can also Buy the iPhone on the italian online Apple store the spedition takes one week

Sent from my iPhone 5 black :slight_smile:
Using tapatalk

I stay here for only few days do I cant to do a shipping, maybe someone know if I must to do a reserve one day before I come to the apple store in rome ?
I want go to the apple store without a reserve and buy there the iphone 5 .
someone know a name of a store in rome that selling iphone 5 ?

You can reserve it from Apple site. Of you are lucky you Buy the iPhone in the next day

Sent from my iPhone 5 black :slight_smile:
Using tapatalk

You can go : Apple store Roma via collatina 858

Apple store porta di Roma,via Alberto Lionello 201.

these are two shops where you could buy now the iphone 5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, the official Apple Store shops are located in the outern part of Rome, so it won’t be so confortable to reach them.
I suggest you to look around electonic stuff mall like “Mediaworld”, “Saturn”, “Expert”, “Trony”, “Euronics” and many others: you can find them using Google Maps all around the town.
You could also try on italian tlc providers shops, like Vodafone, TIM and 3 Store: they sell iPhone unlocked without any plan, but it could be hard to find one or more devices available.

Don’t forget the price of iPhone in Italy is one of the highest, all over the world.

I cant find the way to do a reserve in the italy apple store web , can you give me a link ?
I know the price of iPhone in Italy is one of the highest, all over the world, but in israel it’s more expensive .
I try in electronic store or if I have lucky I do a reserve in the apple italy website .
thank you very much !

iPhone - Apple (IT) GO here and reserve an iPhone 5 with a email contact, if you receve a email from Apple enter 9pm you GO to the store that you selected and you Buy the iPhone

Antonio 97 tramite tapatalk

It looks like the reservation system has been cleared.
The availability seems to be good now, so you have only to go in one of the two Apple Store in Rome to buy a brand new iPhone 5.
You can find the address of the two stores in APPLE dot IT website (Google Translator should help you).
Good luck.

Hi,
online reservation is not allowed anymore. That’s more a positive news than a bad one, as it means that now it is much easier to find and buy an iPhone inside an Apple Store.
Until now you had to be very lucky if you wanted to buy an iPhone5, as the Stores (along with all the consumer electronics shops) used to receive small amounts of iPhones every week, and the only safe way to get it was to make a reservation on their website (but every day, only a few lucky customers who made the reservation were sent a confirmation email, that had to be shown to an Apple employee to get your iPhone5)
If now they have removed the online reservation page, it’s because they receive much more supplies and they can satisfy the high demand even without the reservations.
So, you now have a much higher probability of being able to find an iPhone5 in the Apple Stores. When are you coming to Italy?

my parents coming in monday next week to rome , I ask from them to buy for me the iphone .
this is good news .
thank you very very much !