grossi problemi dopo downgrade al firmware 1.1.4

Avevo aggiornato il mio 2G acquistato già sbloccato al Firmware 2.0; risultato iphone bloccato. Ripristino e sblocco secondo procedura della guida, ed adesso mi ritrovo con iphone sbloccato, ma irriconoscibile: non legge la Sim, è sparito installer, non c’è più Edge, Apn ecc.
Cosa posso fare? Aiuto!

fai direttamente l upgrade a 2.0.x! ti conviene ormai… o 2.1!

Ok. Tanto peggio di così…

Ultime notizie: ho eseguito jailbreak e ora ho l’icona di installer.

interesting38

The interesting thing is, I’ve had this experience in other games. LotRO, Puzzle Pirates, Super Smash Brothers Brawl. They didn’t grab me, at least not in terms of trying to reach goals. And as I said earlier, wow goldI can’t quite put my finger on why. The quests are the right level of easy but not boringly so, cheap wow goldbig enough to feel like an accomplishment, but small enough to be done in a discrete block of time. And that’s certainly part of it.world of warcraft gold The rewards, small as they may be, are a big part of it to; buy wow gold ever since the beginning of my WoW playing days, I’ve loved nothing more than coming back to town and seeing gold dots light up the mini-map (gold question marks now). Anyway, whatever it is, I’m glad WoW has it