Grossi problemi con il Gps

Certo! Grazie Alessio

Ciao Alfio,

fai sapere come è andata, per favore.
io ho il tuo stesso problema e sto diventando pazzo. ma per i prossimi giorni non avrò la possibilità di installare itunes a casa di un amico

grazie

ah… quello di Alessio deve essere stato un caso… sincronizzato con la rubbrica di un mac da un amico e niente da fare! il segnale gps non arriva! Ieri mattina ha funzionato per un quarto d’ora con Navigon, poi una volta uscito dall’applicazione non ha più ritrovato il segnale… Inspiegabile! Non sò cosa fare se non attendere un nuovo firmware. Tra un mese circa formatterò (è una consuetudine, per almeno 3 volte l’anno) vedremo dopo cosa succede. Ciao

sto leggendo questo articolo sul sito di supporto apple.
il tipo è argentino e ha scritto due interventi. ti posto quello in inglese ma, successivamente, in un altro posto in spagnolo, aggiunge che nel forum movistar, un tecnico ha scritto che il problema verrà risolto con il prossimo aggiornamento del fw, ad inizio 2010

gli crediamo ?

Hello snes, Singapore.

The steps are:
1 - setings> general> date and time> time zone> and here should choose “XXXXXXXX”
2 - Turn off and turn on the iPhone.
3 - Open maps and wait no more than 5 minutes the first time, if you get signal, then as it always does in seconds.

Where I wrote “XXXXXX” , you should try one at a time with the following location:
Ulan Bator - Mongolia (has the same time zone as you)

if not work then you can try the following locations, (in this case you would mark the clock one hour earlier, but you can change it manually)
Bangkok - Thailand
Yakarta - Indonesia
Phnom Penh - Cambodia

Tips:
When opening maps, wait for the circle of approximately 1 miles stay still. After waiting 1 or 2 minutes to see if you iphone take the GPS signal, otherwise closed maps and then doing it again, to make sure that does not take signal with this location.

When you attempt, it is very important that you do with the open sky, no trees or buildings that obstruct the satellites.

If you can signal GPS and uses OS 3.1.2, automatically once per day the location changes to your actual location, only you have to repeat the previous steps to regain signal. There is a time in the day, I know exactly how much time (15 minutes, 1 hour), where if you change the zone returns to the same and unchanging. During that time you will not be able to apply this trick, but once you identify where it, will have no problem, here is while we sleep. If you have 3.0.1, you will not have that problem because that OS has the option of turning off automatic updating.

I hope that this trick is useful for you and others!. if it fails, continue to insist with other roads, something has to work, I think the problem in general (not particularly because it is possible that someone is burnt chip satellite) occurs by mistaken assistance of the geographic location of our iPhone, for lack of updated data, to quickly locate satellites