Domicilio virtuale

MI sono arrivate delle voci per acquistare l’iPhone in America ma senza andarci.
Praticamente consiste nel crearsi un domicilio virtuale a circa 14 euro al giorno, in modo che quando l’Apple Store te lo spedisce a quell’indirizzo viene automaticamente portato alla tua abitazione fisica. e alla fine vieni a pagare circa 250 euro.

Questa cosa è vera? è sicura?

sia vero o meno, io te lo sconsiglio caldamente…se ti beccano secondo me sono cavoli amari…14 euro al giorno…bel business che si sono inventati asd

A me hanno detto che è legale

bha mi sembra molto strano che una cosa del genere sia lecita…

resta comunque il vincolo del contratto…da quello che ho capito, anche se lo ordini on line, poi devi andare a ritirarlo in un centro at&t

posto che il recondito caso che te lo mandino a casa sia vero,oltre a questi 250 € si deve pagare il contratto at&t per due anni…dura lex sed lex

the sweeter yellow melons

thanks a lot , bump up up up!!The other large figures in my childhood were relatives: my maternal great-grandparents, my great-aunt Otie and great-uncle Carl Russell, and most of all, my great-uncle Orenknown as Buddy, and one of the lights of my lifeand his wife, Aunt Ollie.My Grisham great-grandparents lived out in the country in a little wooden house built up off the ground. Because Arkansas gets more tornadoes than almost any other place in the United States, most people who lived in virtual stick houses like theirs dug a hole in the ground for a storm cellar. Theirs was out in the front yard, and had a little bed and a small table with a coal-oil lantern on it. I still remember peering into that little space and hearing my great-grandfather say, Yes, sometimes snakes go down there too, but they wont bite you if the lanterns lit. Come and buy world of warcraft power leveling, cheap warcraft gold webpage! I never found out whether that was true or not. My only other memory of my great-grandfather is that he came to visit me in the hospital when I broke my leg at age five. He held my hand and we posed for a picture. Hes in a simple black jacket and a white shirt buttoned all the way up, looking old as the hills, straight out of American Gothic.My grandmothers sister Opalwe called her Otiewas a fine-looking woman with the great Grisham family laugh, whose quiet husband, Carl, was the first person I knew who grew watermelons. The river-enriched, sandy soil around Hope is ideal for them, and the size of Hopes melons became the trademark of the town in the early fifties when the community sent the largest melon ever grown up to that time, just under two hundred pounds, to President Truman. The better-tasting melons, however, weigh sixty pounds or less. Those are the ones I saw my great-uncle Carl grow, pouring water from a washtub into the soil around the melons and watching the stalks suck it up like a vacuum cleaner. When I became President FFXI Gil , Uncle Carls cousin Carter Russell still had a watermelon stand in Hope where you could get good red or the sweeter yellow melons.