[DASHCODE] video in locale

Ciao a tutti. Sono nuovo. Vorrei creare una webapp che visualizzi dei video.
Il mio vero intento è quello poi di convertire la webapp in un’app nativa e quindi anche i video dovrebbero poi girare in locale (offline).

Secondo voi è fattibile?

la cosa più semplice è partire con Xcode. Basta capire qualcosa della class AVPlayer ed è fatta… salvi il video nel tuo progetto.
Per maggiori info: Apple Italia Community Forum - Splash Screen Video / Animation /GIF ANIMATED / IDEA?

hi!

Men’s Lacoste Polo Shirts Men’s Polo RL Classic-Fit MEN’s RALPH LAUREN Flag Men’s RL Striped Polo Shirts Women’s Lacoste Polo Shirts

A Kiss a Meter

A Kiss a Meter A very beautiful girl walked up to a department store’s fabric counter and said, “How much is this?” “Only a kiss a meter,” replied the smirking man assistant. “That’s fine.” replied the girl. " I’ll take for meters." The assistant quickly measured the material, wrapped it and then gave it to the girl. Taking it, the girl turned and pointed to an old man standing beside her. “MY grandpa will pay the bill.” she said. Other men live to eat, while I eat to live. —— SocratesMore Games,joke,EVE Online ISK and famous. Click Welcome to YGS,Buy Cheap World of warcraft Gold,wow power leveling,Warhammer Gold,AOC Gold,EVE ISK,LOTRO Gold and other MMORPG Currency at here You will get more.