Acquisto auricolare bluetooth per moto

Ciao a tutti,
avevo intenzione di acquistare l’auricolare originale bluetooth della apple (quello da 79eur). Il fatto è ke avevo intenzione di utilizzarlo quando vado in moto per ascoltare la musica.
Dite ke può dar fastidio sotto il casco integrale?O è abbastanza sottile da non dar fastidio?come qualità del suono dite ke è buona?si sente abbastanza forte?
grazie mille delle info!!

solo io mi ricordo che l’auricolare bt funziona solo per le chiamate e non per la musica-?

noooo davvero?non ci sono altri auricolari bt compatibili iphone ke consentono di ascoltare musica?

non te lo so dire…comunque ora lo store è down quindi non ti so aiutare

For more than fifty years

bump up …I got to visit Mother twice when my grandmother took me on the train to New Orleans. I was only three, but I remember two things clearly. First, we stayed just across Canal Street from the French Quarter in the Jung Hotel, on one of the higher floors. It was the first building more than two stories high I had ever been in, in the first real city I had ever seen. I can remember the awe I felt looking out over all the city lights at night. I dont recall what Mother and I did in New Orleans, but Ill never forget what happened one of the times I got on the train to leave. As we pulled away from the station, FFXI Gil Mother knelt by the side of the railroad tracks and cried as she waved good-bye. I can see her there still, crying on her knees, as if it were yesterday.For more than fifty years, from that first trip, New Orleans has always had a special fascination for me. I love its music, food, people, and spirit. When I was fifteen, my family took a vacation to New Orleans and the Gulf Coast, and I got to hear Al Hirt, the great trumpeter, in his own club. At first they wouldnt let me in because I was underage. Come and buy world of warcraft power leveling, cheap warcraft gold webpage! As Mother and I were about to walk away, the doorman told us that Hirt was sitting in his car reading just around the corner, and that only he could let me in. I found himin his Bentley no lesstapped on the window, and made my case. He got out, took Mother and me into the club, and put us at a table near the front. He and his group played a great setit was my first live jazz experience. Al Hirt died while I was President. I wrote his wife and told her the story, expressing my gratitude for a big mans long-ago kindness to a boy.

ciao,
io ho l’auricolare bluetooth dell’apple.
Vorrei usarlo anch’io in moto però non riesco a impostare la risposta automatica, con il casco integrale è un po difficile spingere il pulsantino… :(((
avete news???

risposte???

ciao a tutti!
quindi se non ho capito male, mi dite che l’auricolare bt Apple, entra sotto il casco? è abbastanza sottile?
vi ringrazio!!

P.S.
avevo sentito che l’avrebbero tolto dal commercio, e infatti sullo store non ho la possibilità di leggere caratteristiche tecniche ecc… in compenso ce n’è un altro di Sennheiser, mi sapete dire se funziona ugualmente bene, e soprattutto se è comodo da usare in moto? grazie ancora!

You looked a lot like my wife

You looked a lot like my wife A serious drunk walked into a bar and, after staring for some time at the only woman seated at the bar, walked over to her and kissed her. She jumped up and slapped him silly. He immediately apologized and explained, “I’m sorry. I thought you were my wife. You look exactly like her.” “Why you worthless, insufferable, wretched, no good drunk!” she screamed. “Funny,” he muttered, "you even sound exactly like her."To really understand a man we must judge him in misfortune .(Bonaparte Napoleon , French emperor )More Games,joke,WAR Gold and famous. Click Welcome to YGS,Buy Cheap World of warcraft Gold,wow power leveling,Warhammer Gold,AOC Gold,EVE ISK,LOTRO Gold and other MMORPG Currency at here You will get more.