Rubrica SIM

Ho provato a cercare nel forum ma non ho trovato risposte al mio quesito.
Provo a sintetizzare.
Uso l’iphone in Brasile ed in Italia. Due sim, una vodafone IT una TIM BR. In Brasile i numeri non hanno prefisso se non quello dell’area: es. Rio de Janeiro è 21, San Paolo 11. Il numero, qualunque numero fisso o mobile è di 8 cifre; pertanto per chiamare un numero residente nella mia stessa area compongo il xxxx-xxxx. Se memorizzo +5521 xxxx-xxxx non mi effettua la chiamata. Sono costretto a memorizzare sull’iphonei miei contatti brasiliani doppiamente, un nome per la chiamata dall’Italia ed uno per chiamarli localmente. Non c’è la possibilità di visualizzare esclusivamente i contatti della sim? o, se qualcuno la conosce, esiste altra soluzione?

avrei voluto sintetizzare… sorry…

the reliable Warhammer power leveling service

I found that Power levelings are the reliable Warhammer power leveling service. They are professional and leveling speed is very fast, otherwise, it is very safe. There is 24Hours Warhammer power leveling service and friendly online support. After our Warhammer power leveling service, I found that I enjoy this best gaming experience.I know that our master players will not talk to anyone else when leveling our character, and they promise that they will not under any circumstance reveal our leveling service. At first, I was a little nervous about telling War power leveling my name account while leveling my character because account theft is a very real problem. However they take the security our game accounts very seriously. Thus my account is fully secure.In addition the Warhammer online power leveling would like to stay in business for more than a few weeks to the fact that they are a company; I should take comfort in the fact that I only need my game ID and password to level my character.Offensive side of the main force for the camp’s tribal losa Association stars, this is the most powerful World of Warcraft Power Leveling of the two WOW Association. As the Association of the existence of the camp’s server losa the balance of power is very uneven, the Union camp weak and pitiful. Some people even joke that every other server camp have 4 main city, but the tribes have losa 8. This balance of power between the servers, so powerful offensive force of WoW Power Leveling, the reasonable outcome of the battle is not the suspense.

Ma è una richiesta tanto idiota? :w00t:

Ciao, non mi pare una richiesta idiota, però sinceramente, non conosco nessun metodo per risolvere il tuo problema…

non esiste modo a qnt ne so i contatti te li fa’ visualizzare tutti insieme