Milano dove reperire Iphone 3G senza abbonamento

ciao a tutti volevo sapere dove a Milano si può trovare l’Iphone 3g 8GB senza sottoscrivere nessun abbonamento?solo il telefono sbloccato…
perchè ho fatto un giro di chiamate e i feedback sono stati questi:

1.non ci sono mai arrivati iphone
2.ci sono già finiti e quelli che ci arriveranno sono già prenotati
3.ce lo abbiamo ma deve x forza sottoscrivere uncontratto abbonamento con tim x 24 mesi
4.può acquistarlo senza abbonamento (solo 2 negozi) ma nn sappiamo qnd arrivano

qualcuno sa darmi indicazioni?vorrei andare domani ad acquistarlo visto che oggi sono riuscito a vendere il mio iphone 8gb 2g a 400€

aspetto vostre risposte.
grazie
Marco

perchè non te lo prendi dal sito voda o tim?

hello, sorry i speak only english and german, but i will translate this msg with a translator also.

i want to buy a iphone 3g in italia becouse it is the only country which sells the phone without simlock and possible not sold out.

i have to drive about 1000 km to milano. so i want to know before if there is a iphone available and not sold out

can anybody confirm that there are iphones to buy in italia and not sold out everywhere.
where to go to get iphones right now which is the best city who is not sold out

isnt it not possible to buy iphone anywhere, where iphones sold, without contract?
couse i read before it is not

please can you give me some informations.
thanks peter from germany

ciao, mi spiace solo parlate inglese e tedesco, ma la traduzione di questo msg con anche un traduttore.

desidero acquistare una iphone 3g in italia, perché è l’unico paese che vende il telefono cellulare senza simlock possibile e non venduti.

Devo unità circa 1000 km a Milano. quindi io voglio sapere prima se vi è un iphone disponibili e non esaurito

nessuno può confermare che ci sono iPhones di acquistare in Italia e non esaurito ovunque.
dove andare per ottenere iPhones proprio ora che è la migliore città che non è esaurito

non è non è possibile acquistare iphone ovunque, dove iPhones venduti, senza contratto?
couse ho letto prima che non è

si prega potete darmi qualche informazioni.
grazie Pietro da Germania

hey, welcome!

the thing is I’m not sure if you can buy an iphone 3g in italy if you don’t have an italian document with you… you should ask them, possibly by mail whether you need it or not.
as for the selling situation, I have no idea what things are like in Milan. Where I live you can still easily find 3g iphones in the TIM shops :wink:

hey nico, thank you very much for the information.
i thought about milano couse it is the first big italian city from my place. but i can drive a bit more. Can you please tell me where you live?
i will ask TIM now. Thanks a million for now
greetings peter

Hey,

I live in Mestre, which is 6 kms from Venice. In most TIM stores here you can buy iPHone 3g, at vodafone stores, by contrast you have to order it and it usually takes 10-15 days.

maybe my next italian stop would be in mestre :slight_smile:
I have not that much time right now. I cant order a iphone and wait then 10 days in italia for it.
Nico do you mean that iphones are not available in the stores, I have to order and wait or was this only for vodafone?
TIM have the iphones in store?
I have no answer right now from TIM. we will see.
greetings peter

I can assure you that you can have the Iphone without an italian ID, I did it. You just need to say them that YOU DON’T WANT to activate the sim included in the box (i’m talking about tim btw).
Normally they want ID and other stuff only for SIM activation.
I bought a 8GB in Milan (TIM Shop, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele), the only thing I had to do was just…show my VISA :stuck_out_tongue:

PM me if you need additional infos

Ciao