Iphone 4g 32 Gb sbloccato di fabbrica

Salve a tutti,
Sono nuovo del forum e visto i vari thread di consigli ho deciso di sottoporre al forum questo caso.
Ieri, girando per annunci di iphone 4g di venditori internazionali ebay, mi sono imbattuto in una offerta incredibile. In poche parole c’era questo venditore, super accertato(99,2%), con dietro una compagnia(con tanto di negozio ebay) che , normalmente, vende roba “anatomica”, che offriva vari iphone 4g da 32 GB sbloccati di fabbrica a 500$. L’unica cosa è che bisognava comprarli a pacchetti da 3, da 5 o da 10. Tra l’altro, li spedisce dal Regno Unito( pur essendo la società americana), quindi niente tasse.
Gli ho mandato una mail ad un indirizzo privato, nella quale ho scritto:

“my order would be 3 pieces. I only want to know how can I pay you? through paypal or bank transfer? thank you.”

E lui mi ha risposto:

[U][I]Hi,

The total price for 3 Apple iPhone 4 32GB is 1800 USD.
We will close the deal through eBay Buyer/Seller Protection Program. In this way we are both protected.

I will explain you how it works:
eBay will contact us (buyer and seller) with payment and delivery instructions. You will have to send the money to eBay. Once they have your payment, eBay will notify me to start the delivery (it will take 24h to 48h to receive the package) and i will give you a tracking number after is done.

After you receive the phones , you have 7 days to inspect them to see if they are original , new , unlocked , working …etc.
If you are satisfied , you will notify eBay that everything is OK and they will send me the money .
If you are not satisfied, send them back at my costs and eBay will cancel our transaction and you will get your money back in 24 hours.
Please note that eBay will not send me any money if they don`t have your confirmation.

Let me know if you are interested because i need some details from you in order to start this transaction .

Thanks[/I][/U]

CHE NE PENSATE??? TRUFFA???:confused1:

grazie a tutti per aver risposto…ho provveduto da solo…è una truffa sicuro visto che mi chiedeva il pagamento tramite money transfer…
probabilmente avrà rubato l’account e ha fatto una inserzione falsa!
ciaooooooooo!:smiley:

in 2h nn puoi pretendere una risposta. La tua polemica è INUTILE.
Chiudo