Dove Acquistare Iphone 2G nuovi???

Ragazzi qualcuno di voi sa dirmi dove acquistare il melafonino 2G nuovo??? Negli USA è ancora in vendita??? Ovviamente con il firmware 1.1.4 …imbattibile per stabilità a mio avviso…

c’è una sezione per gli acquisti :slight_smile: !

impossibile trovarne ancora nuovi…sono fuori produzione da giugno e non più in vendita da luglio

magari qlc mella baia si trova :slight_smile:

ormai sono tutti sul mercato dell’usato…

concordo che secondo me il fw 1.1.4 finora è stato il migliore, però tutte le features del 2.x mi hanno convinto ad aggiornare e non me ne sono pentito dopotutto con gli aggiornamenti si migliora sempre

sposto la discussione

domo1

I bought some Dream Of Mirror Onlne saphire Gold. Very good! A++ I had my doubts, but i got my gold so im happy as can be. Thank you

great! very nice.

Welcome to www.sightfocus.com! Are you searching some fashion replica handbags?Or just for the wholesale replica designer handbags supplier ?Here we are.We are just the one that you found.In here,you can find so many new models of fashion branches,for example, Replica Gucci, louis vuitton replica, replica chanel, hermes handbags ,prada bags, miumiu purses,jimmy choo handbags,dior handbag and great numbers famous handbags.All kinds of replica Gucci hermes belts and lv chanel Gucci wallets, Each our Handbag is carefully replicated inside and out. [size=2]replica tiffany. Replica tiffany|tiffany jewelry|wholesale crystal|replica jewelry wholesale|gucci jewelry[/size]

Gilmore Girls

Gilmore Girls is an Emmy Award-winning, Golden Globe-nominated, American comedy-drama series created by Amy Sherman-Palladino and starring Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel. The series made its debut on The WB on October 5, 2000 and ended on May 15, 2007 in its seventh season, which aired on The CW. Time Magazine named it one of the top 100 television series of all time.The show follows single mother Lorelai Victoria Gilmore (Graham) and her daughter Lorelai “Rory” Leigh Gilmore (Bledel) in the fictional town of Stars Hollow, Connecticut, a close-knit small town with many quirky characters, located roughly thirty minutes from Hartford. The series explores family, friendship, generational divides, and social class.Gilmore Girls dvd features affected, fast-paced dialogue, with frequent popular-culture and political references. It also features social commentary, which is manifest most clearly in Lorelai’s difficult relationship with her wealthy upper class parents.

Nice gifts

some people ramble for 10 minutes at lunchtime, some people send presents… I think we know who gives better gifts… heeheeI really love these bleach costumes naruto costume naruto cosplay bleach cosplay costume

spam!!!