bsd subsystem... ok ma quale???

Avrei bisogno di un piccolo aiuto…
nella mia sezione uninstall di installer trovo 2 voci bsd:

la prima in system

• bsd subsystem 2,1 (5,1 mega - unix tools for the iphone) con la dicitura reinstall che ovviamente da failed se provo a reinstallarla…

la seconda in tweaks

• bsd subsystem 2.0 termix (3,7kb version 1.10) correttamente installata

Penso nn sia normale, ma se qualcuno ha un idea…

MILLE GRAZIE
ALE

sezione sbagliata, qua si parla app store!

comunque installa la seconda che va bene.

Nico… Sicuro???
io in alto leggo:

iphone Italia Forum > iphone 2G Edge > Applicazioni iPhone & Installer …

Sezione forum a parte…

grazie ragazzi…
allora terrò il reinstall…
tutto così com’è funziona alla grande…

today!,I bought kanye west louis vuitton shoe release date

1 day, walking around, I all of a sudden saw a few new Cheap Gucci Outlet
color-Grenade. Initially, I am awesome, this specific component of your bundle as compared to while using the series shade african american, reddish, bright to higher high light their style, magnificent outcomes.
And then, I will truly appreciate this specific case, purchase the type folks all over the place to discover photos, obtaining acquired acceptance under the adult mom but also in order to reward me personally officially authorized like a pharmacist, to help the very first half of 2011 today, the last day of your amazing representation of my shift think feel this infant tote evening.

Look at years old is a big papers carrier, good very good bodyweight, from the Coach outlet
Store to our car, set succeeded acid:

Start the handbag, unveiling an important brownish cardboard boxes:

Consequently start the item, not really the case yo, sure external, soft handbag, this handbag is critical, you should definitely inside normal bag must be placed in a special tender carrier, the two to protect your carriers, moreover, , natural leather totes need to breathe way too!

Up coming, Dangdang as soon as! Our “Eye Candy” awesome debut!

This is actually the Epi string, I like this string for a number of good reasons, one to your cortex, and also other Prada Handbags
-old flowers, dark board, whitened table just isn’t natural leather, nevertheless natural leather. 2 Bottega veneta Outlet
dedicated to the previous 1 plants, african american aboard, bright board too much counterfeited, some sort of components got along, hit five individuals, about three people are transporting the particular previous plants Cheap chanel handbags
Rapid, there is a “Bang Bang” also utilised the street to get 10. 3 to block even though the actual imitation jimmy choo outlet
purse, it’s possible to begin to see the genuine look which series is very sensitive kind, (aside: So if you wish to buy a duplicate from the big bag, do not buy may be the skin, such as GUCCI, canvas sequence, Prada parachute sequence, The far east imitation is actually hard to distinguish actually the stores have it, hehe)
Chinese translation of this series into water ripples, really the picture of it, leaned in to observe, I really like the water ripples round round do:

My favorite thing there is no complete printed Buy louis vuitton
Logo, the type of person who suddenly look a little bit vulgar, but my mom seems to have liked. May be suitable for those who levels a little bit longer, this particular bag is actually imprinted around the front of the Designer Handbags Store
correct lower leg, for everybody to determine:

With a small zipper about the little silver tresses, so pretty:

Optimistic marcjacobs handbags
words, powering it, published the entire title and also origin Coach outlet
:

Considering that the secure, of course, have the key, and with the 2 cute small crucial. Take a look at the lock along with secrets collectively like it.

Read information regarding the yo and this can be said which i am now the favourite of all hand bags, hehe, impulse, as well as evaluation of exactly what I love the first 3 THE, which they should be, today’s Mulberry Handbags
, last year acquired the white Chanel and earlier this year to buy Prada red long pocket book. picture together right now:

Out of individual choice to see much more feminine colors just like a black tote I’ve not, although outrageous, in short, locate some as well serious. Well, confirming is finished, actual pictures to hold back with regard to This summer Fourth bbq celebration the OUGH. UTES. National Day.
Sit restricted!

Luxury designer bags,Bless you
WordPress › Installation

[url=http://www.celebroad.com/forum/2011/07/today-i-bought-prada-shoes-wholesale-italy]today!,I bought Prada shoes wholesale italy