Acquisto IPhone 3gs 32gb

ciao a tutti :slight_smile: mi sono appena registrato ,penso che questo forum sia molto utile,volevo porvi una domanda sul mio ipotetico acquisto dell’iphone.

Qualche giorno fa ho visto un annuncio su subito.it , in questo annuncio il venditore descriveva la vendita di un iphone nuovo da 32 gb a 200 euro , la cosa un po mi puzza ho avuto modo di parlare tramite e-mail con questa persona ,vi scrivo di seguito come si è presentato dopo l’e-mail da me inviata con molti dubbbi sull’affare.

Hello,
I am a international reseller and this is your big opportunity to buy the phones for a very good price.I am located Hungary,Budapest and i would like to know from the beginning if you are really interested in purchase.The phones will be shipped from here.The shipping taxes are included in the phones price so you don’t have to pay nothing for the shipping.
The phones are original not a china copy or fake.The phones are brand new with full warranty (inter nationality warranty,2 years), sealed in original box never open. The phones are unlocked and work worldwide in all network`s.You can use any sim card. European languages software and user manual. English, German, Dutch, Chinese, French,Spanish,Italian keypads.Because we can not to do the deal face to face,i chose to do the transaction through eBay for our own protection.
They act as a neutral third party so we are protected as far as money is concerned. If you are still interested please get back to me and if you have any questions about eBay services and the way they do business and handle transactions, I will be more than happy to explain.
Please keep in mind that the transaction will be made only through eBay and you are 100% protected.
Thanks and i wait your email.

La persona in questione si presenta con questo nome Dawid Prakseda.
qualcuno conosce questa persona?Il fatto che mi indirizza a completare l’acquisto su e-bay puo essere sinonimo di garanzia?Potete darmi dei consigli a riguardo? al momento gli ho chiesto di rimandare il tutto per miei motivi finanziari(ovviamente nn è vero)
grazie in anticipo a tutti =)

Lascia perdere è un prezzo fuori mercato puzza di truffa lontano un miglio.
Gli ungheresi vendessero i salami che è meglio.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: